Thursday, April 17, 2014

Back on the Water

After 6 months of Mary Annie on the hard and three weeks work on her, we are back on the water.  I am now anchored out on the Carrabelle River waiting for fair weather to cross the Gulf to Anclote Keys or if the weather cooperates I may stop over at Crystal River prior.  Cold fronts are still passing through with a real chill the last couple of nights.  It was nice sleeping under blankets in comfort without perspiring.  I have been eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, too busy getting things in order to cook a real meal.  Out on the deck last night I watched a magical moon rise over the Carrabelle River.


Full moon rises over Carrabelle Florida

4 comments:

  1. love that pic.....what camera set up are u using.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Canon 5d mark 3 camera Zeiss 35mm Distagon on f/2 ISO 100,000 hand held. I tweaked it with Adobe Lightroom.

      Delete
    2. very nice...I look forward to following the adventure again........

      Delete